Steve Capobianco, a chiropractor and the lead educator at RockTape, shares his insightful experiences in the practice of chiropractic, the business of clinic gym hybrid, and the craziness of a product company. From the start, he helped build a movement company in RockTape. In general, they help athletes of every level to become better and stronger through their education and support products. Listen as he tells the important milestones he undertook to become successful in the profession!
“I always envisioned the idea of putting together a fitness or gym environment with my clinic.” – Steven Capobianco
– They will talk about Steve’s inspirations in putting up a clinic gym hybrid.
– They will share some important tips for starters in the business.
– Steve highlights the importance of a cutting-edge education.
– They will also discuss the crucial role of marketing in a fitness business.
– Putting up a clinic gym business is always entrepreneurial at start. It’s always a consideration of the target audience and the question of how to acquire customers.
– A fitness business should be able to build a loyal tribe.
– It’s not about starting big but about the important milestones you need to undertake.
– What actually works for a particular client is more important than any research.
– People who want to pursue the business should always think of the approach and education that will make your business unique from the others.
– Nothing in marketing can ever replace a good story – story that resonates with your audience.
Get to know more about their business at:
Christie is the host of Modern Chiropractic Marketing Podcast. His show talks
about the hottest and up-to-date marketing business development strategies for
modern chiropractic. In this episode, Dr. Kevin Christie and Dr. Josh Satterlee shares useful and resourceful
strategies and techniques to help business people boost their market.
“Chiropractors need to be consistent.”
- Christie talks about the value
of consistency in marketing.
- Christie and Satterlee share
wonderful techniques and strategies to boost the market of a business.
- He highlights the importance of
putting up a website for a particular business.
- They will also share some of
the useful tools to personalize and organize your very own marketing strategy.
- There can be many ways to
utilize and maximize the land you own and the land you rent.
- In marketing, there can be
strategies and techniques that may either be expensive or inexpensive. It is
within your control on how you can make these as worthy profits.
- Consider building your
marketing in your very own property. A website is an example of real marketing
property that is yours.
- Use website as the epicenter of marketing.
Websites should be designed as a
central resource in your practice. It should also be
optimized, timely, and compelling. Have this as a central hub that will provide
great content and reasons for people to come back.
- With an established website,
businesses can be ensured of great engagement and activity from the target
niche. These positive reactions will be your lead.
Get to know more about him at:
Facebook Group – Modern Chiropractic Marketing Group
Contact him via email:
Jon Morrison is a well-known Story Brand guide who helps business people advance the reach of their businesses. He has been working with various chiropractors to get them more competitive in terms of Marketing.
In this podcast, he shares his ideas regarding the role of Marketing in Chiropractic. Listen as he enumerates important considerations you need to do in order to strengthen the market of your business.
“You don’t need to make a distinction, just help people get free
from pain and make them feel better.” – Jon Morisson
- Jon Morisson highlights the
importance of the evidence informed practice in Marketing.
- He also talks about several
issues and challenges of some chiropractors in Marketing.
- Morisson points out the
relevance of introducing a problem-outcome story or content to the people.
- They will also share some
notable tips to put up Story-Branded sites and pages for businesses.
- In getting a good reach in the Chiropractic business, distinction shouldn’t be the focus. It should be helping people free from pain and making them feel better. Good treatment and rehab outcomes can produce a great reach and reputation.
- Chiropractors should consider the evidence informed practice. This means that local experience and expertise should be brought together in order to create a much more authentic Story Brand or content. This is more patient-centered because it provides actual and not made up stories of pain and success from past and current patients.
- Some sites and pages in the Chiropractor industry provides complicated language which makes it hard for visitors to understand the goal of the practice. Chiropractors should always consider the audience and show these audience the perspective of what happens in reality – wherein there is always pain before getting treated.
- In every story or content, a problem should be introduced to get the people hooked and interested. Focus also on the outcomes to get people inspired and hopeful about the case they are currently experiencing.
- Businesses can make better human connections through good reviews and testimonials.
Reach him out at:
Check some of his wonderful Story Brands at:
Jim Adams is the producer and host of
Masters in Fitness Podcast wherein he interviews successful fitness business
owners and discuss crucial elements in putting up a fitness business. Listen to
the podcast as he and Dr. Josh Satterlee share fruitful insights and issues
regarding fitness business. Take notes because they will also share important
tips for starters in the business!
“Start small and perfect your craft – build up your client, brand, and reputation.” – Jim Adams
- Adams will share some of the most helpful tips in putting up a fitness business.
- They will talk about things people think they need in order to kick start their business and compare these with the actual things people should focus on.
- Adams highlights the value of investing to more important aspects of the business.
- They will also share some success stories of current affluent fitness businesses.
- There are
things that beginners think they need in the business which are not actual
necessities. People tend to waste their money on these unnecessary things.
should take note that there is no harm in starting small. There should be a
room to perfect the craft by building up the client, brand, and reputation.
owners should always focus on the need for clients, customers, or revenue more
than the cost they spend in order to operate. Thus, they should always take
note of the customer’s need and provide a very pleasant atmosphere for them.
- It is not
ideal to look at the business through a trainer’s perspective. There is more to
success than building up a kickass gym with kickass equipment. Fitness
businesses should be based on personality, creativity, and good training.
- In any kind
of business, people should look at it as a long-term plan.
- The three important
things beginners and aspirants should consider are the following: a system of
training which will allow you to scale the business; a business plan to track
the objectives and progress; and a very good marketing plan to get more
Reach him out at:
Facebook Page: Masters in Fitness Business Podcast
In this podcast, Josh Satterlee and guest,
Atty. Scott Athen, talk about an interesting and booming approach to business
which may be useful for people who aspires to strengthen the reach of their
business. Scott Athen, the Maryland DUI and a traffic defense attorney, has
been using the automation approach to ensure accuracy and convenience in his
business. Get to know more about him and listen as he shares relevant and
innovative insights regarding the new trend in businesses.
“All of the companies who are good, they do
the automation.” –Scott Athen
- Athen and
Satterlee highlights the basics of automation.
- They also
shared some of the well-known automation software and applications.
plays a crucial role in successful businesses. The role also varies in
different contexts and types of businesses.
- There can
be challenges in sticking with the traditional and manual approach. Likewise,
there can also be challenges in automation if applied inappropriately.
- Automation can do many sorts of tasks that can provide businesses better accuracy and convenience. Information and data can be readily accessed and organized with just one or more clicks away.
- Automation also limits the occurrence of errors as compared when you manually do the task.
- The whole idea of automation supports the sustainability of the business – getting leads and keeping them as actual and purchasing clients.
- Service-based businesses (e.g. health care providers) should invest on strengthening the relationship with clients. Thus, they should invest on CRM (Customer-Relationship Management) tools.
- Automation can also be used to know the impression and reviews of the customers towards your business. This is a very helpful way to adjust services and offers depending on your customers’ value judgment.
Check out Scott at www.lomacksolutions.com