Steve Capobianco, a chiropractor and the lead educator at RockTape, shares his insightful experiences in the practice of chiropractic, the business of clinic gym hybrid, and the craziness of a product company. From the start, he helped build a movement company in RockTape. In general, they help athletes of every level to become better and stronger through their education and support products. Listen as he tells the important milestones he undertook to become successful in the profession!
“I always envisioned the idea of putting together a fitness or gym environment with my clinic.” – Steven Capobianco
– They will talk about Steve’s inspirations in putting up a clinic gym hybrid.
– They will share some important tips for starters in the business.
– Steve highlights the importance of a cutting-edge education.
– They will also discuss the crucial role of marketing in a fitness business.
– Putting up a clinic gym business is always entrepreneurial at start. It’s always a consideration of the target audience and the question of how to acquire customers.
– A fitness business should be able to build a loyal tribe.
– It’s not about starting big but about the important milestones you need to undertake.
– What actually works for a particular client is more important than any research.
– People who want to pursue the business should always think of the approach and education that will make your business unique from the others.
– Nothing in marketing can ever replace a good story – story that resonates with your audience.
Get to know more about their business at:
Michael Napoleon, one of the founders of
SuperSpeed Golf Training System, shares his perspective on fitness,
rehabilitation, and the business. Also, as a golf coach, he was able to discuss
the paradigms of fitness and rehabilitation in much more specialization,
expertise, and experience. Listen as he lays down very insightful programs and
strategies which can be perfect for not just the athletes but also aspiring
coaches and facilitators.
“The gold standard for any coach is being at help of someone to get better without them ever knowing that they had an issue in the first place.” –Michael Napoleon
- Napoleon shares the benefits of SuperSpeed Training System.
- They talk about the niche and the target market.
- They will also discuss the body’s systems with regards to motor skills and how skill improvements/changes are adapted within the body and brain.
- Mike highlights the importance of program alignment to the patient’s very goal.
- They list down tips for aspiring coaches, professionals, and fitness facilitators.
- As coaches and fitness facilitators, we should always provide a new and established arm of training for people to get better.
- People can’t unlearn a motor program. In order to at least change the learned motor skill, the program should be changed. This leads to changing the body system and resetting the system to different expectations.
- Coaches and facilitators should focus more on the effective use of the message rather than giving over-detailed information and a ton of analytics. Thus, message and instruction should be given in the simplest and easiest way as possible.
- Simplicity will get you a higher compliance from clients. This shall give you the responsibility of finding ways to make the program easy and repeatable. It’s about helping the players to get better and making the exercises as easy as possible.
- Message is more important. It should consist of the reasons why people should go back to your facility, more than the credentials you have and the knowledge they can get.
- Professionals interested in getting into the industry should consider the following: getting involved with TPI community (biggest resource and knowledge); creating and communicating with an efficient team; and maintaining the alignment of the program from the client’s goals and objective.
Get to know more about their Training System
Social media sites: @superspeedgolf
Contact Michael Napoleon at:
Dr. Adam Halseth is a specialist in Physical Therapy based on South Dakota. In this podcast, he will share how his programs help in varying rehab conditions. He will also introduce some amazing features of a leading sports technology – The BodiTrak.
“It’s about being aware of the returning play protocols, knowing about current research, and trying to make everything better”. –Adam Halseth
- Dr. Halseth and Dr. Satterlee will talk about different athletic issues and conditions.
- Halseth also shares some of his wants and expectations with regards to his practice.
- They will also discuss different training models for varying orthopaedic conditions.
- Halseth emphasizes the role of technology in measuring treatment and technical ability.
- Therapists always aim to give every patient a better condition by revamping the program suited for the condition, facilitating play testing, and following return-to-play protocols.
- Technology (such as the BodiTrak) shall be used to provide accurate and objective measurements of improvements and create a detailed report about the condition.
- There are different training models and programs suited for every kind of condition.
- Force, pressure, and balance play a crucial role in measuring performance and treatment.
- Technology can now also measure a technical ability of a person, especially athletes, at an accuracy level that was previously impossible.
Get to know more about him by following his social media accounts:
Get to know more about the BodiTrak technology at:
Dr. Brandon Steele is the co-founder of ChiroUp – an online resource for chiropractors to get them updated with the current research and recommended protocols for common conditions seen in chiropractic. This system empowers chiropractors to access and apply techniques that were shared by experts, and have them distilled for use In the field. Listen as he discusses helpful insights regarding what his company provides and how they can improve your practice.
“If you get somebody out of pain, they are going to tell 50 others people about the care in your clinic”. – Dr Brandon Steele
- Dr. Steele and Dr. Satterlee talked about different expectations and realities in implementing the “best practices” in the field.
- Dr. Steele differentiated evidence-based practice and evidence-informed practice.
- He highlighted the value of getting good online content and reviews.
- They mentioned that established connections and relationship are implications of good service.
- They also discussed some rehab conditions and their corresponding considerations.
- As chiropractors, it’s not always getting into the trend and trying to implement newly found methodologies. It should always be finding the best and the most appropriate practice for a particular condition and a particular client.
- There are clear-cut differences between evidence-based practice and evidence-informed practice. Chiropractic should be a consideration of both practices – especially when one practice doesn’t work.
- Chiropractors should not forget to deliver the most human(istic) piece so that people can better feel and appreciate their service.
- Good service and satisfaction ratings from clients will lead to better customer-relationship and MD connections.
- There are a lot of protocols and practices in Chiropractic. The success and the best method varies from condition to condition and from person to person.
Get to know more about him and their services at: www.chiroup.com
Christie is the host of Modern Chiropractic Marketing Podcast. His show talks
about the hottest and up-to-date marketing business development strategies for
modern chiropractic. In this episode, Dr. Kevin Christie and Dr. Josh Satterlee shares useful and resourceful
strategies and techniques to help business people boost their market.
“Chiropractors need to be consistent.”
- Christie talks about the value
of consistency in marketing.
- Christie and Satterlee share
wonderful techniques and strategies to boost the market of a business.
- He highlights the importance of
putting up a website for a particular business.
- They will also share some of
the useful tools to personalize and organize your very own marketing strategy.
- There can be many ways to
utilize and maximize the land you own and the land you rent.
- In marketing, there can be
strategies and techniques that may either be expensive or inexpensive. It is
within your control on how you can make these as worthy profits.
- Consider building your
marketing in your very own property. A website is an example of real marketing
property that is yours.
- Use website as the epicenter of marketing.
Websites should be designed as a
central resource in your practice. It should also be
optimized, timely, and compelling. Have this as a central hub that will provide
great content and reasons for people to come back.
- With an established website,
businesses can be ensured of great engagement and activity from the target
niche. These positive reactions will be your lead.
Get to know more about him at:
Facebook Group – Modern Chiropractic Marketing Group
Contact him via email: