Jim Adams is our guest in this week’s episode. He is a fitness expert, entrepreneur, and speaker. Jim started The Masters in Fitness Business Podcast, and wove the best episodes into a book called Masters in Fitness Business. Today, Jim discusses what he’s learned from his podcast guests, why having systems in a fitness business is so important, and the unique challenges that gym owners have.
“When people tell me they don’t have systems – bullshit, you do. Because each time you train a client, every time you call a client, every time you sit down with a client, there’s a mental checklist you go through in your head. All you have to do is write it down.” – Jim Adams
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
Topics Covered Include
- How long Jim has been training people professionally
- What Jim found out when he started his own business
- What Jim has learned from his podcast guests
- The biggest contributor to Masters in Fitness Business and his story
- Why some trainers open their own businesses and what they need to know first
- The most influential person who helped Jim grow his business
- Why fitness business owners need to have a strategic marketing plan
- Gym ads that are effective and ones that aren’t
- The membership and sales aspect of owning a business
- Unique objections in the fitness industry
- The one question Jim always asks guests on his podcast
- Why developing a system for your trainers is crucial for a successful gym business
- The importance of becoming a better leader when you start your own business
- How having systems in place contributes to team culture
- The biggest lessons that Jim has learned about getting to business ownership status
Masters in Fitness Business Website: https://trainerjim.net
Clinic Gym Connect – www.clinicgymconnect.com