Roy Page joins us on this episode of Clinic Gym Radio. He is a chiropractor from Southern California. Roy’s approach combines chiropractic care with the power of exercise to support the overall health of his clients. On top of being a Chiropractor, Roy is a Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine and a personal trainer. Today, he shares more about his unique approach to client care.
“The same patient would see me on a Monday in the clinic and catastrophize what’s going on, and they’d see me on a Tuesday in the gym and they’re ready to get after it. And I got so much more done in the gym not because I had more time with them, but because they were less afraid in the gym setting.” – Roy Page
Topics Covered Include
- Roy’s educational background and why he decided to pursue being a Chiropractor.
- Why Roy also decided to become a trainer.
- The importance of breaking preconceptions about what your body can do.
- Why Roy calls himself the “ultimate maintenance doc.”
- The benefits of having a gym in the clinic setting.
- Why Roy has to find ways to hold himself back.
- Roy’s recent injury and how he’s dealing with it.
- The adaptations Roy is making due to his injury.
- Why Roy believes everything we do comes down to bandwidth.
- Roy’s unique way of adjusting the spine.
- An introduction to kabuki education.
- What happens when a stimulus is no longer novel.
- What resiliency training really comes down to.
- The secret to breaking barriers with clients.
Roy’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/roypagedc
Clinic Gym Connect – www.clinicgymconnect.com