Our guest today is Dr. Kevin Christie, a Chiropractic Physician and Certified Ergonomic Assessments Specialist (CEAS II) who treats a wide range of clients, from professional athletes to office workers. Dr. Christie has worked with players in the NFL, NHL, MLB, and PGA and has locations in both Boca Raton and Miami. With over fourteen years of industry experience, two practices, and a large staff, Dr. Christie has seen it all. Through his business, Modern Chiropractic Marketing, Dr. Christie helps his colleagues overcome industry challenges and create marketing plans to help their practices thrive. You can check out his podcast, The Modern Chiropractic Marketing Show, at modernchiropracticmarketing.com.
“It's about making a livable wage and then being able to scale it to where you can have a front desk person… You can have some freedom of time. You don't want to be our age in your forties and still having to do that to where you can't hire anybody because you've built this system the wrong way.” – Dr. Kevin Christie
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
Topics covered include:
- The best ways to integrate active care into your practice
- Maximizing your chiropractic license
- Positioning your practice properly and perceived value
- Importance of professionalism and knowing the value of your services
- Refocusing your lens of success
- Perceptions of exclusivity and what that can do for your practice
- Getting out of a negative cycle
- Establishing your expertise with yourself and clients
- The office of the future and changes in the industry
- Stepping back and knowing when to delegate/hire