In today's episode we are joined by Dr. Corey Campbell. He is the owner of Omaha Sport and Spine Functional Chiropractic Center in Omaha, Nebraska, as well as the Vice President of the Motion Palpation Institute (MPI).
Dr. Campbell has been practicing since 2003 and received his undergraduate degree in Human Biology, all while studying and learning under some of the best names in chiropractic care both in the US and in Prague, Czech Republic.
“If you tack your days with grace and gratitude, things will fall into place.” – Dr. Corey Campbell
Topics covered include:
- What it was like watching the “Bruce Lee” of chiropractors in Prague, Dr. Pavel Kolar
- How to manage your time in 15-minute time slots
- Transitioning into training chiropractic assistants (CAs)
- Performance progression
- SFMA, FMS
- What happens when you're not thorough during an exam
- A common problem students face during patient exams
- How to integrate your “toolbox” into your daily practice
- Why Dr. Campbell loves being wrong
- Knowing the differences between knowledge and wisdom
- How to learn from failing
- The best thing you can do after and out of school to benefit your long-term career
- How to build client connections from a business standpoint
- Dr. Campbell's book recommendations outside of clinical book records that helped shaped his career and daily life
- How to achieve clarity on what it is you are trying to do and what steps to take
- Dr. Campbell's parting words of wisdom
Check out http://www.functionalmovement.com for SFMA and FMS courses near you.
Motion Palpation Institute (MPI): www.motionpalpation.org
Accelerator Program: www.clinicgymhybrid.com