On today’s episode we are joined by Kevin Larrabbee, Owner and Coach at Allied Strength. Throughout Kevin’s career, he has taken on the role of strength coach, Personal Trainer, and an educator. He is also well-versed in content production, including podcasts to video within the fitness space. Today Kevin is here to discuss best practices for coaching, the best way to maximize gym space, and the lessons he’s learned along the way.
“I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had female clients and adult group members and athletes say ‘I can’t believe that you thought of this’… Those are the things that allow you to go above and beyond. I don’t charge for that stuff, I just have it here.” – Kevin Larrabbee
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
Topics Covered Include
- How Kevin came to open his business Allied Strength.
- Why it’s important to learn how to create digital content in the fitness space.
- The value of experience and when it’s okay to work for lower pay.
- How Kevin wasn’t planning on opening a gym, and why he did.
- What to consider before opening a gym.
- Tips on maximizing your gym space.
- Why coaching is the future of fitness.
- Lessons Kevin has learned operating out of 1000 square feet.
- Mistakes that Kevin has made and what he learned from them.
- The most recent additions Kevin has made to his gym.
- Best equipment for noise reduction and what not to buy.
- The amenities a small gym owner can and should provide.
- Facing the unknown as a business and dealing with restrictions.
- Why Allied Strength is successful now and what Kevin credits this to.
Allied Strength Instagram: www.instagram.com/allied_strength
Allied Strength Website: alliedstrength.com
Clinic Gym Connect – www.clinicgymconnect.com