Today we are joined by Dr. Kevin Christie, the Godfather of chiropractic marketing. Kevin has been in practice for 16 years and runs Health-Fit Chiropractic and Sports. In the last few years, he has set up the CSA and The Modern Chiropractic Marketing Group, written a book, and expanded his family. In this episode, Kevin discusses creating content-based marketing, the importance of having a strong support team, and takes us through his new book ‘Doing it Right: Modern Chiropractic Marketing.’
“I try to get chiropractors to leverage the fact that we have something interesting to say.” – Kevin Christie.
Topics covered include:
- The importance of setting goals to make progress.
- Thee inspiration behind Kevin’s new book ‘Doing it Right: Modern Chiropractic Marketing.’
- Creating a book with accessible and applicable strategies.
- What is content marketing?
- How Kevin arrived at content marketing for chiropractic.
- Knowing and defining your audience to create strategic content marketing.
- Making consistent and purposeful content.
- Why method of content creation doesn’t necessarily matter.
- Using psychographics and demographics to determine your target audience.
- Why you need to understand your target audience’s congregation points.
- How to create your marketing finance plan.
- How to repurpose and recycle content strategically.
- Keeping up with marketing trends.
- Supplementing your content with outside references.
- Automate, delegate, and optimize: How to start.
- Having a strong hiring process to get the right team.
- Advice for new practitioners.
Modern Chiropractic Marketing: www.modernchiropracticmarketing.com
Kevin’s Podcast: www.modernchiropracticmarketing.com/podcast-library
Doing it Right: Modern Chiropractic Marketing: bit.ly/doingitrightmcm
Find out more about Clinic Gym Connect: www.clinicgymconnect.com