Today we are joined by Dr. Charlie Weingroff. Charlie is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, a Certified Athletic Trainer, and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He has worked with countless A-List celebrities, professional athletes, as well as the general population. Charlie joins us today to discuss how his approach to ACL rehab has changed over the years, the importance of knowing your patients return to play metrics, and why full body training is an effective method to accelerate healing.
‘I don’t bridge the gap; I don’t think there is a gap. It’s just one thing and people have different expertise.’ – Charlie Weingroff
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
Topics covered include:
- How the Training=Rehab ecosystem was created.
- Why there is no gap between personal training and physical therapy.
- Utilizing personal experience to teach rehab strategies.
- Creating collaboration between disciplines.
- Perfecting systems and models that professionals can apply for treatment.
- How rehab techniques have evolved in the last 20 years.
- Understanding how to measure return to play metrics.
- Is it an advantage to learn clinical protocol?
- Understanding how pervasive bad ideas are across treatment models and how to unlearn them.
- The involvement of surgeons in rehab programs.
- Major advancements Charlie has made in his approach.
- The importance of full body training for improving hormonal profiles.
- How improving hormonal profiles helps to accelerate healing.
- Measuring return to play metrics against pre-injury metrics to ensure readiness.
- The current lens on research into ACL rehab and how it impacts.
- Tips for future graduates.
Charlie Weingroff: https://charlieweingroff.com
Find out more about Membrandt at: https://membrandt.com