Dr. Adam Halseth is a specialist in Physical Therapy based on South Dakota. In this podcast, he will share how his programs help in varying rehab conditions. He will also introduce some amazing features of a leading sports technology – The BodiTrak.
“It’s about being aware of the returning play protocols, knowing about current research, and trying to make everything better”. –Adam Halseth
- Dr. Halseth and Dr. Satterlee will talk about different athletic issues and conditions.
- Halseth also shares some of his wants and expectations with regards to his practice.
- They will also discuss different training models for varying orthopaedic conditions.
- Halseth emphasizes the role of technology in measuring treatment and technical ability.
- Therapists always aim to give every patient a better condition by revamping the program suited for the condition, facilitating play testing, and following return-to-play protocols.
- Technology (such as the BodiTrak) shall be used to provide accurate and objective measurements of improvements and create a detailed report about the condition.
- There are different training models and programs suited for every kind of condition.
- Force, pressure, and balance play a crucial role in measuring performance and treatment.
- Technology can now also measure a technical ability of a person, especially athletes, at an accuracy level that was previously impossible.
Get to know more about him by following his social media accounts:
- Twitter/IG: @adamhalseth
Get to know more about the BodiTrak technology at:
- Or email [email protected]