In this podcast, Josh Satterlee and guest, Atty. Scott Athen, talk about an interesting and booming approach to business which may be useful for people who aspires to strengthen the reach of their business. Scott Athen, the Maryland DUI and a traffic defense attorney, has been using the automation approach to ensure accuracy and convenience in his business. Get to know more about him and listen as he shares relevant and innovative insights regarding the new trend in businesses.
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
“All of the companies who are good, they do the automation.” –Scott Athen
- Athen and Satterlee highlights the basics of automation.
- They also shared some of the well-known automation software and applications.
- Automation plays a crucial role in successful businesses. The role also varies in different contexts and types of businesses.
- There can be challenges in sticking with the traditional and manual approach. Likewise, there can also be challenges in automation if applied inappropriately.
- Automation can do many sorts of tasks that can provide businesses better accuracy and convenience. Information and data can be readily accessed and organized with just one or more clicks away.
- Automation also limits the occurrence of errors as compared when you manually do the task.
- The whole idea of automation supports the sustainability of the business – getting leads and keeping them as actual and purchasing clients.
- Service-based businesses (e.g. health care providers) should invest on strengthening the relationship with clients. Thus, they should invest on CRM (Customer-Relationship Management) tools.
- Automation can also be used to know the impression and reviews of the customers towards your business. This is a very helpful way to adjust services and offers depending on your customers’ value judgment.
Check out Scott at www.lomacksolutions.com