Today’s episode features the two students from Cleveland University – Nolan Clausen and Mai Thy Ta. Both are pursuing Chiropractic and are soon going to be doctors of the practice. These two hopefuls share their insights regarding the potentials they see in the area of Chiropractic. Listen as they describe the ideals and reality of Chiropractic in a student standpoint.
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
“We can give the best patient-centered care through collaborative opportunities that never existed before” – Mai Thy Ta
- They imagined the future of Chiropractic both in ideal and realistic ways.
- Both Nolan and Mai points out the importance of reaching out to different institutions and organizations in order to pursue your desired profession and future.
- There is a lack of opportunity to better discover sports chiropractic and sports performance as an answer to a patient’s or athlete’s need. Although, Clausen sees the current development as a very good potential.
- Learning chiropractic can be sometimes similar to learning the other practices.
- Any kind of practice shall be considered as long as it provides effective solution and results.
- The reality of Chiropractic may show conflict among similar practices. However, people and society are starting to embrace and discover diversity among these practices. People are starting to become critical about the differences of the practices and respect individual satisfaction about a particular treatment.
- Titles don’t really matter as long as you can provide the most miraculous satisfaction among your patients.
- Opportunities and integrations in Chiropractic leads pursuers to a linear and progressive direction. This means that students and professionals agree that there is a great potential in this practice.
- Students or people who may want to pursue the same direction should reach out for opportunities in Chiropractic Education. This means engaging to human connections and volunteerism. Academic institutions, national organizations, and active clubs in the field of Chiropractic are just waiting to be reached out by aspiring professionals of the practice.
- Progressive universities and institutions have been moving the curriculum and getting the profession to a higher standard. It has becoming more diverse in terms of what the professionals are doing with the profession.
Reach them out at:
Nolan Clausen: email@example.com
Mai Thy Ta: firstname.lastname@example.org