Troy Broussard is a five-time business owner and has lost everything twice before he got to where he is right now. He developed an app platform called “Membrandt”, a learning management system in the palm of your hands which helps businesses adapt to mobile learning. Take a listen as he discuss how he came up with the constraint-based model when he restarted his business having lost everything and how it is allowing him now to live his life to the fullest.
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
“Constraints is all about repulsion, not attraction.” – Troy Broussard
· How Clinic Gym Hybrid was inspired by Troy Broussard’s work, mainly his book about a Customer Relationship Management system.
· What building a business according to your constraints mean? He tells his story of how he restarted his company in Brazil dealing with a lot of constraints from internet connection, to staff, and to running a business remotely.
· The constraint that chiros and PTs have when it comes to business. Troy shares strategies on leveraging with these constraints.
· How dealing with rules and constraints can be fun.
· How to look at a chiro business in a consumer’s perspective
· A contract is an agreement but its not something that you can’t get out of if it’s not working for you.
· His use of analogy, in this case playing Chess, to define constraints and specific outcomes, to know rules and assets and applying that in designing your constraint-based business model.
· Look at your constraints instead of things that you could do. Looking at things that you could do only leads to frustration and overwhelm and very low probability of success.
· Understanding the constraints enables you to leverage with them. Very good example is how to double your revenue while working less hours in the office. When you get a good grasp of your constraints finding a workaround, moving assets will become like a game of Chess.
· There are creative solutions to buy yourself out of a contract. One is you can pre-sell a concierge-level service or an offering for a limited time where you can charge a premium.
· Running multiple businesses successfully all at the same time is completely feasible as long as you have an understanding of your constraints.