Dr. Haley Day is our guest on today’s episode, and she is a chiropractic doctor and podcaster. Her podcast is called Lifestyle Practice Builders, and the mission of the podcast is to provide the listeners with the resources and tools she and her cohost (husband Rich) wish they had when they were first starting out in their practice.
“Sending ‘thank yous’ is a lost art… I just got one the other day from someone that bought a ChiroPlanner and it meant the world to me. I loved it. I want to do anything I can to help that person succeed.” – Haley Day
Topics Covered Include
- When the Lifestyle Practice Builders podcast was started and what it’s all about.
- What made Haley lucky in her practice when first starting out.
- The foundational elements to a practice that new chiropractors should nail right away.
- What role mindset plays in opening your own practice.
- The importance of being resourceful as a new business owner.
- How to be flexible in your marketing approach.
- Why it’s crucial to have a business plan.
- Common mistakes new chiropractors make in their business plan.
- Why you should narrow down what your ideal customer looks like.
- Understanding overhead and focusing on low overhead.
- Efficient systems and processes of a practice.
- How systems create expectations and shape the client experience.
- Why you need to learn marketing before opening your practice.
- How establishing yourself in the community can help your business.
- The eBook Haley wrote and where to find it.
- Figuring out how to create a practice that fits you.
Lifestyle Practice Builders Website: www.lifestylepracticebuilders.com
Clinic Gym Connect – www.clinicgymconnect.com