Today we are joined by Michael Sharkey, CEO at Autopilot. Autopilot is an easy and visual marketing software for automating the customer journey. They are on a mission to help modern marketers create remarkable experiences for their customers. In this episode, Michael speaks about the ease and importance of automated marketing. He talks about the four phases of growing and marketing your small business, and that a lot of people forget that the retention phase is most critical. Later, Michael explains why paying for Facebook ads may be a waste of money; instead, it may be more beneficial to set up automated marketing.
“As a business owner, you think about all these things you should be doing, but you’re not.” -Michael Sharkey
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
Topics covered include:
– A background of Autopilot HQ.
– The difference between campaign marketing and automated marketing.
– Closing the gap between what a big company can do in terms of marketing and what a small business owner can do.
– Thinking through the continuous change of value for the customers.
– Why paying for Facebook ads could be a waste of money.
– How to think through the customer journey.
– The importance of keeping track of which stage your leads are in.
– Sending out a “what to expect” email to reduce patient anxiety.
– About open APIs.
– Doing something simple is better than doing nothing.
– The resources and software that Michael recommends.
– When to think like a human and not like a marketer.
Autopilot HQ: https://www.autopilothq.com
Type Form: https://www.typeform.com
Michael on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikesharkey/
Email Michael: email@example.com
Michael on Twitter: https://twitter.com/michaelsharkey
Autopilot on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AutopilotCustomerCommunityOfficial
Selective Functional Movement Assessment: www.functionalmovement.com
Clinic Gym Hybrid: www.clinicgymhybrid.com