Brian Watters joins us on this episode. He is the Co-Founder of Indy Muscle and Joint Clinic in Indianapolis, which recently celebrated one year of business. Despite starting operations in a difficult year, Indy Muscle and Joint is doing very well. Today, Brian is sharing the valuable and difficult lessons he has learned in opening his own practice.
“You’re gonna hear people say ‘why don’t you do this, why don’t you do this’… you’ve got to start assessing ‘okay, I’m doing right by the patients. No matter what, I will always do right by the patient’, and they will reward you for that.” – Brian Watters
Hey, Check this out...
I got a free bonus for you!
I want to give you a free chapter of my Clinic Gym Hybrid Secrets book. This book is all about growing your chiropractic clinic in all fronts. There are tons of lists, guides, and incredible tried-and-true solutions.
Topics Covered Include
- Brian’s education history and how he got into the industry
- Why he decided to open his own clinic
- How Brian found the space his clinic occupies now
- How Brian managed his team during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The struggles he encountered opening just before the pandemic began
- Surprising expenses when opening a new clinic
- One very difficult lesson Brian learned through experience
- Why Brian is glad he has security cameras in his practice
- What Brian wishes he would have done differently
- The parts of opening a new business he needed help with
- The progress that Brian is trying to make in opening a gym next door
- Words of wisdom for those practitioners looking to go out there on their own
- Not being afraid of the grind and how this relates to Brian’s experience
- The value of communication both internally and externally
Brian’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drbrianwatters/
Indy Muscle and Joint Website: https://indymuscle.com/
Clinic Gym Connect – www.clinicgymconnect.com