In today’s special episode, Josh is going to be doing a look back at his year. This year has been full of ups and downs, so Josh is going to share the best and worst things that he has been through in 2021. We’ll also get some details about some things that are happening in 2022.
Topics covered include:
- The best things that have happened in the business this year.
- Why speaking at Parker Seminars was such a memorable highlight.
- Finding more progressive voices in the industry.
- Learning a multi-step hiring process that is repeatable and easy.
- Why the highest-paid person shouldn’t be doing interviews.
- Being able to put together more technology for the practice.
- The best things to happen in Josh’s personal life, including being closer to family.
- Being where you are meant to be location wise.
- Buying and moving into a new house.
- The worst business things to happen this year.
- Not being able to renew the clinic lease.
- The steep learning curve involved with launching the Clinic Gym Connect software.
- The worst things that have happened in his personal life.
- Being diagnosed with diverticulitis.
- Finding out about his high blood pressure.
- Losing a friend to stage 4 colon cancer.
- The mistake of launching a service over Thanksgiving.
- What does Dr. Josh see happening in the next year?
- Helping others improve their patient communication.
- Learning to ask the right questions of our patients.
- About upcoming live seminars.
- Clinic Gym Radio weekends happening at the Parker campus.
Find out more about Clinic Gym Connect: https://www.clinicgymconnect.com